Sabtu, 15 Mei 2010

Just, how hard this hair spray stuck!

Let me get this out quick. I'm finally a freaking, effing, *insert any curses here* graduate! Funny when it had never struck me like this before. I mean I got it, yes we were about to graduate, yes we were bidding farewell to the place we've practically called home for the last three years, yes we probably would not be coming back at all (and at all cost, for some serious antis), but I'd always thought it wasn't that emotionally striking. Like how people would rumble about their last days wearing high school uniforms, hanging out in the school canteen, I just didn't get why I would want to copy.

And there it happened. Waiting for my turn to get my name called during the graduation ceremony, I was. It wasn't a clear vision, more like a sudden hit of realization that I'm not going to be a part of this community anymore. By the time I get up at 6 this August, I'll be heading to Semanggi, not to the very same Sunter routine anymore. Some things are just taken for granted, in a way it teaches us to treasure details. Details that you probably walk by every single day, hardly noticing them.

That's all about the melancholy. We've got too much drama in this room, we're not getting away with more. On the lighter note, I started lo-fi photography, pretty much converted by a friend. Got myself a 35 mm Octopus Panoramic toy camera today, couldn't find a way to insert the negatives inside so it's left aside for a while, but hey! The idea is that I'm direly in need of eye-candies, and I just find lo-fi photos as sweet as candies they start carving cavities in my wisdom teeth.



P.S: Too much hair products = sticky hair. We call it "JEMPET" in Bahasa.

2 komentar:

  1. well, your life are on the track..
    so do I..

    let's meet in another intersection in this fairy tale life..

    :))

    BalasHapus