Jumat, 04 Desember 2009

And the table has turned :)

See me on my next post. Or, maybe not.

I'm up!

I've safely made my way here. True, this past weeks have been close to hellish, we students have been severely bombarded by the massive amount of school works, exams, tasks, assignments, and so on. Should've taken that kind of labor easily as a part of educative purposes (Yes, we know that. Very well.), but we people, always feel the need to put the blame on something. Or someone. We just feel the need to whine. Most likely I say "I couldn't care less." like usual, because we've come to the point that we're exhausted yet we can't protest and rebel. Or that, we don't want. We think that it'll cause us more hassle, instead of forcing ourselves to keep working and chanting "It's okay, it's going to be over soon." like a mantra :)

So what's up next? We're still going to slave ourselves hard, but we're also going to live the life like nobody's business. Work hard, play hard. I find my life highly interesting at the moment. It's not relaxing, it's not easy, but come on. When life's not rough, it isn't fun. The thrill people, that's what's keeping me here and motivated. As long as I still have the thrill right before my eyes, I can say I'll easily stay motivated.

On a lighter note: Darwin, GHC akan tetap eksis. Mark my words, itu janji mama geng. Kamu bisa pegang omongan saya.

Cheers :)

1 komentar: