Rabu, 14 April 2010

Tonight, I'm gonna make up a thousand lies

That's what happens when:
a. boredom strikes--which is something I deem unusual; boredom occurs when you've got too many time to spend with nothing. What seems to have been happening for the record is: vice-versa.
b. the rush of emotion's woven with the too-familiar migraine (and occasional stomach cramp)
c. throwing plates and glasses to wall doesn't seem too plausible of a solution.

Anyway it's up. It's all done. All 15 years of compulsory education. Today was the mark of the ending. Funny that it doesn't seem to have struck me like it has to others. I've yet to think about it.

I'm thinking of drop by the school sometime in the future and you know, snap some pictures of it, and this time, leave it for good. What's more elegant than a girl sneaking secretly with camera in hand and then walked out like nothing happened. And chin's up.

Oh dang it. I should've known the cause of all these abrupt changes in mood!

Damn you hormone.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar